Santa South West Christmas Village is located at the famous Bath and West showground. It is a magical Christmas experience with a wide range of activities to suit all ages.
Whether you want to take to the ice on the indoor real ice rink, or enjoy the delights on offer from the traders at the indoor Christmas Market, you are sure not to be disappointed. Keep the magic of Christmas alive by taking the children for a special visit to Santa’s Enchanted Adventure, a fourty five minute grotto experience like no other where you will join Santa’s friends in the search for the ninth reindeer! No Christmas is complete without a panto visit. Come and see Mother Goose in the theatre before rounding off the day with a visit to the fairground.
Situated only 25 minutes from Bath, and 45 minutes from Bristol, with FREE parking whether you choose to visit for a few hours or the whole day, you will leave the village feeling the true excitement of Christmas!
- Saturday 1st December 10am-8pm*
- Sunday 2nd December 10am-6pm*
- Thursday 6th December - Saturday 8th December 10am-8pm*
- Sunday 9th December 10am-6pm*
- Thursday 13th December - Saturday 15th December 10am-8pm*
- Sunday 16th December 10am - 6pm*
- *Please note, some attractions may have different opening and closing times. Please check the individual activity on the 'What's on Page' for more information.
Santa South West Christmas Village,
The Bath & West of England Society, The Showground,
Somerset BA4 6QN