Trading with us

If you would like to trade with us please complete the form below with as much detail as possible and we will be in contact with a traders pack which will detail all of the information including pricing and FAQ’s.

Food & Drink

Traders and caterers wishing to sell food and drink must be registered as a food trader with their local authority and have obtained a minimum Level 2 Food Safety in Catering. You must have your valid Food Safety in Catering certificate with you at all times.

What happens next

Once your information has been received we will send you a traders pack with all of the information on the Christmas Village. This will include chalet types and prices. Once you have reviewed the pack please complete the application and return it as soon as possible. Applications do not have a cut-off date and are assessed on an individual basis to ensure that we have the best possible mix of traders. Entries are recommended to be submitted as early as possible in order to maximise the opportunity to participate in this wonderful event!

Download Traders Pack

For more information & pricing, download the Santa South West trader pack below.

Download Pack

Traders Form